Friday, April 6, 2012

Nashvillle Zoo

The kids and I went to the Nashville Zoo one day during our Spring Break.  They had just opened up the Dino Trek and the kids wanted to go and see what it was all about!  We enjoyed all the animals and the Dino Trek also!  We love going to the Zoo and just walking around, I told them I could walk it in my sleep because we go so much, but they love every minute of it!  I have some pictures of different animals and some of Grant and Madison too!  Enjoy!




Meerkat

Meerkat is another favorite of ours!


Grant & Madison looking at Meerkats.

Anteater

Anteater


Lemur- We love them!

Madison and Grant!  Sibling Love!

Miss Priss!

Porcupine

We love the Pink Flamingo's



Grant at the Petting Zoo


Madison at the Petting Zoo

Grant and Madison at Dino Trek!  They enjoyed looking at the Dinosaurs!

T-Rex

Grant at the end of Dino-Trek in the digging pit.

No comments:

Post a Comment