Friday, December 27, 2013

Frosty the Snowman on Ice

The kids had a fun day today with their cousin Lilli and their grandparents at Opry Mills to see Frosty the Snowman on Ice!  

We went to the mall first and visited Build-a-bear and ate at the Rainforest Cafe before they headed to Ice.  

I hung out at the mall and had an adventure of my own!  I decided I would have my eyebrows threaded.....  Wow, that was an adventure in itself!  No pain no gain!  My eyebrows are beautiful but it took a little pain!  I am still undecided if I am going to stick with wax or try the threading again.....  

I have pictures to share from our adventure today.


                                     Build-a-Bear

Waiting in line to get their animals filled.



Ready to fill their animals!




Madison and her Princess Bear (Bella)



Lilli and her Bridal Rainbow Bear (Purse)

After they were all stuffed!  Cute!  Grant named his dog "Jack"!














Frosty the Snowman at Opry Mills





























No comments:

Post a Comment