Friday, July 25, 2014

July Summer Recap!

We started out the month of July by having our annual family get together.  Grant and Madison love to play with their cousins and just hang out!  Here are some pictures from then.

           Me and Abbi

               Madison and Abbi

                   Lilli and Kasey

   Trying to take a selfie with the hubby.

         Grant checking out the fireworks         
               from uncle Brent!

        Fun with sparklers!



Grant then headed off to Horizons for the first year!  He was pumped and I was nervous!  ๐Ÿ˜  That's just how moms are!
He had a fabulous week and enjoyed it very much!  Here are a few pictures I had people send me during the week just so I could see him!! ๐Ÿ˜„

   Volunteered the first night to go on     
     stage and do the iggle wiggle!

      Morning exercise!

       Grant and Clement hanging out!



     Mykal and Mandy making Grant take   
         a pic for me!

    Eric and I went down on Wednesday for Devo!  It was so awesome!  I had to go see Grant! ๐Ÿ˜˜
Horizons was a huge success for Grant!



Grant attended tennis camp also and Madison attending American Girl Camp.  They both have had a great summer!  I still can't believe it is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment