Friday, December 30, 2011

Chipwrecked!

Well I decided to take Grant and Madison to the movies and let them choose what they wanted to see.  They choose two movies  "Alvin and the Chipmunks, Chipwrecked" and "The Muppets".  They both decided on Chipwrecked.  It was a cute movie.  I had heard mixed reviews from different people and was a little hesitant going into the movie, but it was very cute.  We have seen all 3 now and Grant said this one was his favorite of all 3.  The second one was my favorite, but they were all worth seeing.  Madison's favorite was the second one also.  She loves Brittany the best.... and thanks her and Alvin make a cute couple....  :o)  Here are a couple of pictures with the props at the movies!  They had to swap up and change places so I took two pictures! 

 Madison wanted to hug them all!  :o)

 They both really liked all the chipmunk movies!


Grandparents are coming today to take them to see "The Muppets" and I will let you know how that turns out!  I heard it was really awesome!   We will see!  They never watched the "Muppets" growing up like I have so I don't know how they will like it???  Just a wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment