Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Santa Claus Gifts!

 Eric asked Santa for a new sled and he got one!  
I hope it snows this year!!!

 Santa brought Grant and Madison:
dart board, Pin the Tale on the Donkey, Horse Shoes, 14ft Trampoline!
The only thing Santa forgot was to put the Trampoline together!

 Santa got us all new fishing poles!  Madison and mine
were pink and Eric and Grant's were red.
Grant got a new tackle box and a new football.


 Madison checking out the Trampoline!
I can't believe we got one!!

 Grant and Madison checking out everything!

They got candy bars in their stockings too!

 Thanks for the Horse Shoes!

 Madison checking out her "Pin the tale on the Donkey".


 The tackle box is neat!


 Grant checking out his football!

 This is the Dart board with the velcro balls.  
This is a safer version for Grant and Madison!

 I love the Trampoline!

 I can jump High!

 Wow!

 This is so much fun!

 I love the Trampoline!

 Getting ready to jump!

 I like to jump on the Trampoline!

 Grant laying down so Madison can jump!

 Grant and Madison playing a game and Grant is an egg and
Madison is trying to jump and get him out of the egg shape.

 I got to jump higher to get Grant out of the egg shape!

 I am still trying....

 The Trampoline is Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment