Thursday, June 14, 2012

Swimming Lessons!

This week has been a busy week with Grant and Madison.  We have had swimming lessons all week at Camp Nickajack in Columbia.  It is the best place for swimming lessons around.  They have both been going for 3 years.  Grant is swimming like a fish and Madison is becoming a great swimmer too!  Each year they go all week and then on the Friday of the swimming lessons they do a "swim show" the last 30 minutes on the Friday.  That will be tomorrow.  I can't wait to see everything they have been doing this week.  They will not let parents back there while the lessons are going on, and being a teacher myself, I totally get that, because children do so much better when parents are not there.  I will have pictures tomorrow of their swim show to share.

Yesterday was super busy!!  Eric got up early and made us breakfast and then went to work and then I spent 2 hours in our garden weeding and making the garden look great.  We have gotten squash, okra, green beans and potatoes already out of our garden.  I am waiting on the tomatoes and corn...  After I weeded in the garden we got ready to go to swim lessons and then came home had lunch and got ready to take Madison to gymnastics at "Let it Shine".  She was so worn out, but did awesome at her gymnastics practice.

We then got home waited on Eric and then went to church last night.  Needless to say Grant and Madison slept great last night!  I have a few pictures of Madison at gymnastics that Grant took of her with my iPad that I will share.  I will hopefully have some swim show pictures tomorrow!

This is one picture of Madison on the beam.  She had to walk across
and then she had to hop across like the picture below
and then she turned cartwheels like girl in the black leotard.


You can tell she is hopping by looking at her hair!  :)
She is really loving gymnastics and doing a great job with 
her cartwheels and roundoffs!  Way to go Madison!!


1 comment:

  1. Will you please send me the swim camp phone number? Facialgraces@juno.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete