Tuesday, July 2, 2013

MSYC Week #5



Grant decided he wanted to go to Mid-South Youth Camp this year.  So we signed him up for MSYC for week #5 which is the week that our church is going.  This should be a fun week being 4th of July week!  I have a few pictures from his camp this week that our youth minister has texted me this week.  Hopefully I will get more throughout the week.  Mid-South Youth Camp  is an awesome camp and Madison can't wait to go next year!

Grant is ready for camp!  I have
his bed made and he is ready for us to go!

Logan and Grant posing for another picture before we leave!


Spring Meadows boys listening intently 
to the lesson at devotional time.

Volleyball time!

Great group shot of Boys Cabin #2!  
Getting ready for the Tug-of-war competition!

Hopefully I can add more pictures later!!

Here is a picture when Grant received his mail!  He looked happy!!  


This a group shot of some of the SMCOC campers..  Great looking group!

No comments:

Post a Comment