Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Spa Day/ Sleepover

While Grant is at camp Madison and I decided we needed to do some girly stuff that we normally don't get to do with the boys....

I got a gift certificate from one of my students at the end of school and decided to use it for a spa day for me and Madison.  So I called and scheduled us an appointment.  In the meantime one of Madison's friends mom called and wanted Madison to come over and have a spa day with her daughter Caroline http://carolinedarden.com and some other of her girlfriends.  Their spa day turned in to a slumber party sleepover.  I stayed and helped the girls with their fun spa experience.  Mrs. Andrea and I gave them mani/pedi's and they played with the make-up and I fixed their hair!  It was a fun time with the girls.  I have a few pictures to share!

Here are all the girls that are ready for their Spa experience!!

Step One: Hot towels on face and warm water to soak feet!!

Madison after her toes were painted and poka dots were added!

Madison all relaxed!

Sweet Selah getting all painted up by sweet Caroline!

This is Caroline's Spa party and she wanted everyone happy!!

Look at me!!  Cheese!

Kate relaxing in the massage chair and letting her nails dry!

Ella letting her nails dry!

Mrs. Andrea getting Avery all painted up!

Madison with her "Glow-in-the-dark" nail polish...

Madison with her make-up on!

Madison in the massage chair!  Feels good!!!

Sweet Kate!

Caroline and Selah!

Supper time!  Chester grilled for all the girls!  Yum!

Madison after I straightened her hair!  So pretty!


All the girls had a wonderful time at Caroline's Spa Day/Sleepover!  They all felt like little princesses!  What fun to do when all the boys are away!  We will have to do again soon!

Day 2 Spa Day......
Madison having her Mani/Pedi at the salon!

Madison had to take a picture of me with my Pedicure!
 We had a great time and was all relaxed when we left! 






No comments:

Post a Comment