Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Little Helpers!

This week Grant has been going to Basketball Camp at CA.  He decided he wanted to go to camp and hang out and play with some of his friends.  I think he gets tired of hanging out with mom and sister all summer so he enjoys the "boy" time.
When I picked up Grant from camp yesterday, he had a good time but said it felt more like boot camp instead of basketball camp..  He was worn out when I picked him up so we went to a friends house and had some down time in their pool.  Today when I picked him up he said it was better today, but I noticed his shirt was soaked along with his hair!  He played so hard he was drenched with sweat!  I need to sweat like that! :o)  I will have some pictures from his basketball camp tomorrow.  I forgot my camera!
Since the weather is rainy today we hung out at home after his camp and rested!  Grant and Madison decided they wanted to help me with laundry and they were a tremendous help with folding clothes for me!  They really do an awesome job!  They have been making their bed daily and they really do a fabulous job with that too!  Madison loves to put the dishes away from the dishwasher, she actually puts everything away in the proper place!  She told me later she climbed up on the counter to put stuff inside cabinet that she couldn't reach.....  we had a little discussion about that!  They are both growing up too fast!!

 Grant folding my towels!

Madison working on the wash clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment