Thursday, June 30, 2011

Swimming Lessons

This week Grant and Madison have been taking swimming lessons.  We have a great place for the kids to take lessons in Columbia called "Camp Nickajack".  Before we started going there last year everyone always said they are awesome and the kids will be swimming by the Friday of the week they start.  I didn't believe it, but it is true.  They do and hour lesson M-F and then on the Friday they do a "swim show" the last 30 min of their lesson for family to show what they have been doing all week and it is amazing what they can accomplish!  They have their "swim show" tomorrow so I will post some pics tomorrow of their swimming lessons.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Becky! I am looking for contact information to Camp Nickajack and your blog came up. Any chance you still have their information? My email is jmichellehead@gmail.com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am looking for the contact information. My oldest daughter took lessons there a few years back and I can not find the info to sign up my youngest. PLEASE email me at tracyandguy@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am looking for contact info to Camp Nickajack. My email is tshcfhanes@gmail.com. Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, could you send contact information to me as well? angelamariebass@hotmail.com
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete