Monday, June 13, 2011

Pool Time!

This is Grant and Madison playing in our pool.  It is not very big but the kids love it and it is great for cooling off.  They played in the pool while Eric and I worked in our garden.

This is our garden that Eric and I are trying to work and pray it makes it through all this crazy heat with no rain.  We have been watering a little bit, not too much.  We have already been eating lettuce out of the garden it was yummy!  Our neighbor gave us some green onions and cabbage.  We have both planted just not ready to eat yet!  We have tomato plants, corn,okra, onions, peppers, cabbage, lettuce, squash, cucumbers, potatoes and green beans.  I hope it all lives so we will have some yummy vegetables.  We are still beginners at this, but I am determined to keep all the weeds out!  I have sweated buckets I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment